GLULAM TIMBER - HIGH-TECH FROM NATURE FOR TIMBER CONSTRUCTION
Glued laminated timber is a decades-proven, high-quality product for construction purposes. Glulam is made of at least three parallel dried softwood boards or board lamellas, glued together parallel to the grain.
As a result of strength grading of the raw material and the homogenization through layered construction, the properties of the glulam is significantly better than normal construction timber.
Glulam timber is a very dimensionally stable, easy to process and highly crack-minimised building material.
Glulam is due to its high strength and stiffness, especially suitable:
- for reinforcing and supporting structures with very large spans
- for house building through high dimensional stability and low moisture content
- through high quality and natural appearance for all components, complies with high aesthetic requirements
- components made of glulam can meet high fire safety requirements
- with professional structural timber protection, due to low timber moisture no chemical preservatives necessary
- Glulam is particularly suitable in a chemically aggressive environment
GLULAM TIMBER- QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- Tempering of the starting material by homogenization and strength grading
- High strength and stiffness
- Kiln dried to a moisture content of about 12% (max. 15%)
- Different surface finishes available:
- Industrial quality for non-visual applications
- Visual quality for visual applications
- Also available in large sizes
- True to size, crack-minimized and dimensionally stable
- Defined dimensional stability according to EN 390
- Strict product monitoring